Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This feels great

It feels great to have my own blog! I mean, now I am on Twitter, on Facebook AND on blogger :P
We will see how much time I will have to write on this blog, but I am gonna try to be active every day.
Me and my girlfriends have a thing going on. We have a team on twitter and we are gonna make some sort of team on Facebook aswell. Probably they will start to write blogs too.

Lets just say I am very, very happy that you found your way here. I dont know advertising so I have to count on people to spread the word about my blogg and twitter.

Why is it so important to me to attending in social networks? I dont know really, basicly I am a girl that need attention and friends, a lot of friends!

Thanx again for joining me here. Please let your friends know about my blog too :-)

Love /Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment